Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Banquet Servers --are an important component to any dining
experience. A servers' duties are providing the menus to the guests
and taking down their orders (food and beverages) and serving the
meals. Lastly, the servers work in corporate dining facilities,
restaurants, cafeterias, and/ or banquet halls.
- Learn menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to
- Take beverage and food orders and serve them
- Work with other servers and be a team player.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take
them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve
specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food,
tableware, and linens.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ability to hold large trays preferred
- Servers must be on their feet for long periods of
- Professional and friendly. (Even in tough situations)
- Team player.
- Effective communication skills with guests and staff.
- Quick thinking.
- Ability to lift heavy trays filled with
- Basic math skills.
- Great attention to detail.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Waiter / Waitress, Location: Downers Grove,
IL - 60515
Keywords: PeopleReady, Downers Grove , Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!