Director Nursing - Midwest Center for Day Surgery - Day Surgery
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Director Nursing - Midwest Center for Day SurgeryOverview
Today, SCA Health has grown to 11,000 teammates who care for 1
million patients each year and support physician specialists
holistically in many aspects of patient care. Together, our
teammates create value in specialty care by aligning physicians,
health plans and health systems around a common goal: delivering on
the quadruple aim of high-quality outcomes and a better experience
for patients and providers, all at a lower total cost of care.
As part of Optum, we participate in an integrated care delivery
system that enables us to support our partners as they navigate a
complex healthcare environment, Only SCA Health has a dynamic group
of physician-driven, specialty care businesses that allows us to
customize solutions, no matter the need or challenge:
* We connect patients to physicians in new and differentiated ways
as part of Optum and with our new Specialty Management Solutions
* We have pioneered a physician-led, multi-site model of practice
solutions that restores physician agency by aligning incentives to
support growth and transition to value-based care.
* We lead the industry in value-based payment solutions through our
Global 1 bundled payment convener, that provides easy predictable
billing to patients.
* We help physicians address everything beyond surgical procedures,
including anesthesia and ancillary service lines.
The new SCA Health represents who we are today and where we are
going-and the growing career opportunities for YOU.
The Director of Nursing is responsible for all aspects of nursing
care delivery in the facility. They will assume responsibility as a
department lead of the OR, Preop, and PACU. The Director of Nursing
is also responsible for overseeing the facilities quality
improvement, risk management, infection control, and education of
the teammates. The successful candidate will:
* Provide leadership oversight to ensure patient needs are met in
accordance with instructions of physician and facility's policies &
* Demonstrate respect for co-workers & leadership and develops
positive working relationships within departments.
* Provide direction to others that is clear, concise and promotes
efficiency throughout the clinical areas of the facility.
* Recognize legal policy limits and individual practice.
* Associates degree in nursing required, a bachelor's degree in
* Current RN licensure.
* 2 years Nursing Management experience preferred.
* Successful completion of BLS Course within 90 days of employment
or documentation of current BLS certification.
* Successful completion of ACLS Course within 90 days of employment
or documentation of current ACLS certification.
USD $101,200.00/Yr. USD $184,200.00/Yr.
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Downers Grove , Director Nursing - Midwest Center for Day Surgery - Day Surgery, Healthcare , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!