Clinical Application Manager, Ambulatory
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Epic implementation in Downers Grove or Glendale, ILThis Jobot
Job is hosted by: Mary LeeAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $130,000
- $145,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a University that is an
established leader in healthcare education. We are looking to hire
on a Clinical Application Manager, Ambulatory to provide technical
leadership and guidance to a team of Clinical Specialists and
Analysts that support the outpatient clinical workflows throughout
the University clinics. The Clinical Application Manager,
Ambulatory is required to attend Epic training to complete the
respective Epic certification in one of the following areas
(Kaleidoscope, Wisdom, Healthy Planet, CareEverywhere) within 4-6
months of starting the role.Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Two days WFH
- Great Health BenefitsJob DetailsManagement Responsibilities:
- Manage, hire, train, and provide technical leadership and
performance management to the Epic EHR team, ensuring team adheres
to University and departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain the scope, schedule, and quality of assigned projects
for specified application area or team.
- Organize and prioritize new project requests to identify order
- Establish clear expectations for team members, including
delegating tasks at each phase of the specified project, ensuring
the team meets stated deadlines, and assisting the team with
resolving any obstacles they may encounter.
- Work closely with the project director and other project
managers to coordinate activities.
- Keep the business community actively engaged in the
- Advise and coach team members by providing guidance on project
issues, key success factors of the project, and lessons
- Share with team members the positive effects of innovation and
- Reinforce the importance of the project in partnership with
executives, and project director; provide consistent communication
to the project team.Core Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in problem-solving and troubleshooting
issues, implementing, and documenting solutions for team to follow.
Deliver high-quality support and service to end-users.
- Guide workflow design, build and test the system, and analyze
other technical issues associated with the Epic software and other
- Maintain and manage the EHR system workflows including
documenting polices, procedures, and methodologies implemented in
support of changes or enhancements.
- Serve as the liaison between organizational needs and Epic
- Review and resolve support tickets submitted by the
- Assist with troubleshooting and maintaining the server
infrastructure that is needed to support MWU applications.
- Hold meetings with team members and clinic leadership to review
the status of deliverables, shared issues, end-user concerns,
budget, and upcoming milestones.
- In consultation with the Assistant Director, Clinic
Applications, plan, coordinate, and support the implementation of
new systems, system modifications or the discontinuation of
existing systems and related equipment.
- Review the status of projects and issues on an ongoing basis
- Own integrated efforts that span multiple applications such as
BCA, Cutover, ETC.
- Maintain regular communication with Epic representatives or
other EHR vendors, including participating in weekly project team
- Collaborate with Epic representatives, EHR vendor, and end
users to ensure the system meets clinics business needs regarding
the project deliverables and timeline.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
manner and have regular, predictable, in-person attendance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Effective leadership skills and ability to motivate and inspire
a team to deliver exceptional service
- Technical skills-strives to continuously build knowledge,
skills, accuracy, and thoroughness
- Teamwork- contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Must possess excellent oral/written communication skills and
the ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- The individual must be able to generate creative solutions and
develop innovative approaches
- Must possess excellent project management and organizational
- Adaptability/flexibility - Demonstrated ability to be flexible
with respect to changing end-user business needs.
- Critical thinking - Ability and willingness to see things in an
open-minded way and examine an idea or concept from as many angles
- Dependability - Ability and willingness to take ownership of
work activities and ensure that they are completed in an accurate,
efficient, and timely manner.
- Initiative - Ability and willingness to recognize assignments
or tasks that need to be completed, to seek out additional
assignments or tasks, and to help others.
- Listening - Active listening skills, listening attentively to
ensure that the intended message has been accurately received,
holding responses until the person has finished making their point,
and repeating information to ensure accuracy
- Problem Solving - Ability to proactively seek out solutions by
logically examining, and interpreting information from various
sources to determine a problem's cause and develop a course of
action to resolve the problem and prevent future
occurrences.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Downers Grove , Clinical Application Manager, Ambulatory, Healthcare , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!