Hospice Director of Clinical Services, RN
Company: Residential Healthcare Group
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job Title -Hospice Director of Clinical Services,
RNLocationDowners Grove, IL, USA Additional Location(s)Employee
TypeEmployeeWorking Hours Per Week40Job DescriptionIt's Just Better
Here. We're hiring for a Hospice Director of Clinical Services, RN
to join our dynamic team. Residential Home Health and Hospice is a
nationally recognized leader in home health and hospice for over 20
years and have been named a Top Workplace 11 years in a row. We
have immediate openings, call 888-444-0454. The Director of
Clinical Services is to plan, execute, and finalize projects under
the guidance of the Vice President of Clinical Operations. - This
includes acquiring resources, coordinating the efforts of team
members, define objectives and oversee quality control throughout
the project to complete assigned projects. - The Director of
Clinical Services plans, directs or coordinates the various
operations of the organization; which includes all supportive
services and programs. Hospice Director of Clinical Services Job
- Direct and manage project/program development from beginning to
- Supervise and develop the Clinical Supervisors
- Direct and manage global needs of After Hours for all Hospice
- Define the scope, goals and deliverables that support the
business goals in collaboration with the VP of Clinical
- Develop, organize and recruit new business.
- Participates as needed in the budget preparation for program
- Actively participates in quality assessment performance
improvement teams and activities.
- Gather and work with others to analyze organization-wide data
and report to VP of Clinical Operations or designee.
- Assist with identifying areas for improvement and report to VP
of Clinical Operations in a systematic way.
- Work with improvement teams to set aims, determine outcome
measures, help identify changes to test, and determine process
measures and help the team until desired outcome is achieved.
- Provide technical improvement skills and coaching to teams as
- Ensure that team is documenting progress and activities.
- Reviews and evaluates existing clerical and administrative
policies and practices to determine if current methods provide the
means for the staff to carry out their responsibilities and achieve
- Participates in the review, analysis, and appraisal of the
effectiveness of the total Agency program.
- Supervises job classifications and job descriptions of
- Selects and maintains a qualified, well-organized staff to
provide care for the needs of the patients.
- Establishes staffing patterns, which reflect the quality and
quantity of various personnel necessary to plan, provide, and
supervise the care rendered to patients and families.
- Establishes methods for coordination of care and services.
- Gives leadership in promoting and maintaining standards for
giving good quality care by all members of the patient care team.
- Must possess an Associate Degree from an accredited School of
Nursing, Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience working as a
Registered Nurse including some medical/surgical experience and/or
an acute care or home care setting is preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of management experience
- Competent and proficient in understanding of the Hospice
benefit and philosophy.
- Solid working knowledge of current systems.
- Experience at working both independently and in teams,
collaborative environment is essential. Join Residential Hospice
and enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay: - With opportunity for advancement -
- Health and Welfare Benefits: - -Various -medical, dental, and
vision insurance options for you and your family to choose from.
- Supplemental Benefits: -Company paid life insurance and
disability benefits. - Also, pre-tax FSA and HSA plans are offered.
- Generous PTO Packages: - 15 days PTO -that grows with your
-tenure, 6 paid -holidays, 1 -personal day. -
- Retirement: - Save for your future with our company offered
401k plan -with matching contributions.
- Company-Paid Education Programs: - Grow your career by taking
advantage of 50% discounts on tuition for selected courses offered
by Purdue and Kaplan. - -Benefits may vary based on your employment
status. - NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to
employment is part of our background process, which includes
medical and recreational marijuana. By supplying your phone number,
you agree to receive communication via phone or text. Residential
Home Health and Residential Hospice is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Residential Healthcare Group, Downers Grove , Hospice Director of Clinical Services, RN, Healthcare , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!