Home Health Intake RN $10,000 Bonus
Company: Residential Healthcare Group
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job Title -Home Health Intake RN $10,000 BonusLocationDowners
Grove, IL, USA Additional Location(s)Employee TypeEmployeeWorking
Hours Per Week40Job Description$10,000 Sign On Bonus Available!
It's Just Better Here. We're hiring for a Home Health Clinical
Intake RN to be the primary office interface to the Agency's
referral sources. -Residential Home Health and Hospice is a
nationally recognized leader in home health and hospice for over 20
years and have been named a Top Workplace 11 years in a row. We
have immediate openings, call 888-444-0454. This position is
responsible for ensuring receipt of a complete referral that
includes the clinical and service needs of the newly admitted or
resumed patient after an inpatient facility event. - The Clinical
Intake RN works collaboratively with other members of the POD to
ensure optimal patient care and timely service by our clinical
staff. This position can be either Full Time or Part Time, must be
able to work Saturday and Sunday. Clinical Intake RN
- Ensures receipt of a complete referral as outlined by the
- Identifies the physician documented primary diagnosis used for
the home health focus of care.
- With the physician documented diagnosis, determines the home
health indication and care goals using the organization's
subscribed tools for utilization guidelines.
- Coordinates the timing and orders for MD confirmed treatments
on complex cases.
- May assist with obtaining physician ordered delays in starts of
care as requested by the patient.
- Facilitates coordination to receive ROC orders and writes
verbal order for care to resume after an inpatient event.
- Completes and processes OASIS Transfer to Inpatient
documentation when a Medicare patient is confirmed to be
- Verify lab diagnosis and reason for homecare SOC
- Interact with patient and patient's family to coordinate the
start-of-care visit to verify supplies in home etc. Clinical Intake
RN Qualifications: - - -
- Must have RN license for the state in which you work.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in home care.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a customer service
capacity. Join Residential Home Health and enjoy the following
- Competitive Pay: - With opportunity for advancement -
- Health and Welfare Benefits: - -Various -medical, dental, and
vision insurance options for you and your family to choose from.
- Supplemental Benefits: -Company paid life insurance and
disability benefits. - Also, pre-tax FSA and HSA plans are offered.
- Generous PTO Packages: - 15 days PTO -that grows with your
-tenure, 6 paid -holidays, 1 -personal day. -
- Retirement: - Save for your future with our company offered
401k plan -with matching contributions.
- Company-Paid Education Programs: - Grow your career by taking
advantage of 50% discounts on tuition for selected courses offered
by Purdue and Kaplan. - Benefits may vary based on your employment
status. - NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to
employment is part of our background process, which includes
medical and recreational marijuana. By supplying your phone number,
you agree to receive communication via phone or text. Residential
Home Health and Residential Hospice is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Residential Healthcare Group, Downers Grove , Home Health Intake RN $10,000 Bonus, Healthcare , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!