Private Duty Home Health Caregiver (DuPage County, IL)
Company: Assistance Home Care
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: January 8, 2022
We are a family-owned private duty caregiving company that knows
how hard you work. We are changing the way caregivers are
treated.Are you looking for a TEAM THAT CARES ABOUT YOU, WEEKLY
PAY, PAID TRAINING, GREAT BENEFITS, AND GUARANTEED HOURS?WHY You
should Join Assistance Home Care:
- Flexible Schedules
- Consistent Hours
- Paid Training & Promotional Opportunities
- Great Benefits - Weekly Pay / PTO / Health, Vision, Dental
Insurance (upon qualification)Our Caregivers help our clients with:
- Bring positive energy into each home you serve.
- Engagement in meaningful activities of mind and body.
- Light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders, and
possible pet care.
- Assist with all IADLS (bathing, dressing, toileting, hygiene,
etc.).Requirements to join our team of Caregivers
- Exudes our core values based on Initiative, Responsibility,
Empathy, Sunshine & Smiles, Present & Professional, Education,
Communication, Trust & Team Work
- High School diploma or GED
- Must meet the following Bonified Qualifications for Employment:
- Valid & active driver's license, own a reliable vehicle, valid
and active auto insurance, ability to pass an extensive criminal
background check, registration with and satisfactory results of the
IL Healthcare Works Registry, commitment to weekend rotations,
ability to lift a minimum of 55lbs., & the ability to pass a drug
test (negative drug panel results)#INDCHICareWe know that finding a
consistent schedule can take time, and we want to ensure that you
are supported during this process. Call us today to ask our
Recruiting Team about the incredible opportunity for guaranteed
hours & learn more about how Assistance Home Care will help you
live your passion!
Keywords: Assistance Home Care, Downers Grove , Private Duty Home Health Caregiver (DuPage County, IL), Healthcare , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!