Dialysis Registered Nurse Floater - RN - **SIGN ON BONUS up
Company: U.S. Renal Care, Inc.
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Dialysis Registered Nurse Floater - RN - **SIGN ON BONUS up to
$10,000** "Qualified candidates may be eligible for up to a
$10,000.00 Sign-on Bonus - Please Inquire!" The Registered Nurse
provides care and treatment to patients with chronic renal disease.
This position performs duties as assigned by the Charge Nurse,
including assisting and supervising Patient Care Technicians. Acute
programs may report directly to an Administrator or the first line
of regional operational management which may be an Area Director,
Regional Director, or Vice President of Operations, depending on
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties and tasks may be assigned. GROWTH
- Assist with clinical and operational processes to improve
patient health and minimize hospitalizations and missed
- Demonstrate effective use of supplies and staff labor
- Perform duties as assigned to meet the patient care or
operational needs of the clinic. OUTCOMES
- -- Complete and document monthly review of patient medication
profiles. Administer medications as ordered by the physician.
- May assist physician during patient rounds and transcribe and
implement physician orders timely.
- Assist with the implementation of anemia management and
medication protocols as requested.
- Provide patient education and follow up as needed.
- Assist with program's target goals for patient outcomes in
accordance with quality patient care and Company goals.
- Knowledge of and comply with federal, state, local laws and
regulations, including health care professionals practice act
- Perform duties at all times within limitations established by
and in accordance with company policy and procedures, applicable
state and federal laws and regulations.
- Complete patient admission process as outlined in policy and
procedure, collaborating with team members regarding real or
potential problems or needs relative to the treatment
- Complete pre and post treatment physical assessments.
- Initiate and terminate patient treatments to include connecting
and disconnecting catheters and cleaning catheter sites per
- Set up dialysis machines; report machine problems to biomedical
technician and/or clinic's Administrator as appropriate.
- Clean, disinfect and provide quality control of dialysis
machines as required by policy and procedures.
- Participate in infection control monitoring, implementation,
and recording as requested.
- Use personal protective equipment as necessary.
- Be familiar with emergency equipment and all emergency
- Demonstrates effective staffing, as appropriate with staffing
ratios per state regulations and effective patient care, under the
direction of the Administrator. PARTNERSHIPS
- Communicate results of patient assessment, reassessment, and
ongoing monitoring to the physician, team members, and others as
appropriate to the individual needs of the patient.
- Maintain collaborative working relationship with Medical
Director and physicians.
- Participate as a member of the Interdisciplinary team in all
required patient assessment and care planning activities.
- Actively promote GUEST customer service standards; develop
effective relationships at all levels of the organization. STAFF
- Participate in staff meetings as required. Attend in-service
and continuing education offerings in compliance with company
policy and procedure.
- May delegate tasks to competent licensed and unlicensed staff
per applicable state practice act.
- Assist with staff training as requested.
- Lead staff in team concepts and promote a team effort.
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
- Current RN license in applicable state. License must be
maintained as current and in good standing.--
- 12 months or more current nursing experience preferred.--
- Previous experience in providing nursing care to patients on
maintenance dialysis preferred.
- CPR certification required within 90 days of hire.
- Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the English language and
ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must have basic computer skills; proficiency in all USRC
clinical applications required within 90 days of hire.
- Must meet any practice requirement(s) for the applicable
- Ability to meet minimum hospital/agency hiring standards which
may include additional background clearances and orientation
requirements if applicable to the program assigned to for
employment. U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Disabled/Veteran. My Profile Create and manage profiles
for future opportunities. U.S. Renal Care provides equal employment
and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender
identity, gender expression, transgender, sexual orientation and
sex stereotyping), age, pregnancy, national origin or ancestry,
protected veteran status, disability or any other impermissible
factor according to applicable law. Learn more about EEO rights1
and EEO rights2 . For applicants in need of assistance or special
accommodations for any part of the application process because of a
medical condition or disability, please send an email to
ApplicantAccommodation@USRENALCARE.com to let us know the nature of
your request. Philadelphia applicants, click here for more
information regarding Philadelphia Fair Chance Hiring Law.
Keywords: U.S. Renal Care, Inc., Downers Grove , Dialysis Registered Nurse Floater - RN - **SIGN ON BONUS up, Healthcare , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!