Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM)/SCCM Administrator (HybridSchedule)
Company: Kinder Morgan
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Kinder Morgan, one of the largest energy infrastructure companies
in North America, has been in operation since 1997. Over the years,
we have understood that not only do our people contribute to our
success, but that they should share in that success. We provide all
employees with a safe, honest, trustworthy, ethical, respectful and
professional work environment. We believe in building friendly and
personal long-term relationships by supporting our employees with
ongoing training, continued growth and internal advancement while
cultivating teamwork and diversity with a culture of inclusion from
various experiences and backgrounds. Dedicated to providing
security to our employees, we offer a comprehensive benefit program
that includes, medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401(k), a
retirement contribution (pension plan) and more.Join our team and
help shape the present and future of North America's energy
infrastructure with a career at Kinder Morgan.This is a position on
the IT Cybersecurity Patching and Vulnerability Management team.
This position will join a team of experienced Microsoft Endpoint
Configuration Manager/SCCM administrators to ensure that servers
and workstations receive updates on a frequent basis. This position
will also participate in vulnerability assessment and
Position DescriptionThis is a position on the IT Cybersecurity
Patching and Vulnerability Management team. This position will join
a team of experienced Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager/SCCM
administrators to ensure that servers and workstations receive
updates on a frequent basis. This position will also participate in
vulnerability assessment and remediation.The preferred locations
for this position are:
- Houston, TX
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Downers Grove, IL
- Chicago, IL
- Birmingham, ALCore Responsibilities:
- Maintain, support, and improve Microsoft Endpoint Configuration
Manager (MECM)/System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
infrastructure and architecture.
- Maintain, support, and improve Windows Server and workstations
patching process and cycle. Actively verify and apply security
- Maintain and monitor MECM/SCCM Platform and MECM/SCCM client
health on servers and workstations and mitigate identified
- Verify all endpoints are contained in MECM/SCCM inventory and
perform routine audits of workstations and servers to ensure
compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration
- Create and deploy application deployment packages through
- Develop and maintain PowerShell Scripts to automate day to day
- Develop and maintain documentation for MECM/SCCM procedures and
configuration of systems.
- Drive vulnerability assessment and remediation.
- Handle escalation support for workstation and server related
- Adhere to all IT governance and IT policies.
- Follow change management procedures.
Position RequirementsQualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, engineering, or a
related field or equivalent.
- 3+ years MECM/SCCM administration and MECM/SCCM patch
management experience. Experience with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
(MEM)/Intune is a plus.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and automation, Microsoft
Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP.
- Experience with SQL based reporting.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Experience assessing and remediating vulnerabilities.
- Understanding of vulnerability risk responses.
- Familiarity with CVE scoring and the National Vulnerability
- Must have the initiative to bring the projects to successful
completion with minimal supervision and the ability to handle many
diverse tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment that operates
24/7/365. Must be able and willing to fulfill responsibilities
after regular business hours when necessary.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and the
ability to prioritize work.
- Strong team player and the ability to work well with other team
- Experience with Hyper-V, Citrix and Azure is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
future.This position will work a hybrid work schedule, meaning that
work will be performed in the office on certain workdays and may be
performed remotely on other workdays. Job level and pay
commensurate with experience and skill set.Kinder Morgan, Inc.
offers employees a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits offered
for this position may include the following: health care benefits
including medical, prescription drug, dental , and vision coverage;
Flexible and Health Spending Accounts; Life and Accidental Death
and Disability insurance; Supplemental Life and Accidental Death
and Disability insurance for employee and dependents; retirement
benefits including a 401(k) with employer and employee
contributions and a company-funded pension plan; paid time off;
paid holidays; a flexible work schedule and many voluntary benefit
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT: We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant
for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran,
and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local
Back to top
Keywords: Kinder Morgan, Downers Grove , Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM)/SCCM Administrator (HybridSchedule), Executive , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!