Commercial Property Manager
Company: NorthPoint Development LLC
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: September 24, 2022
**This position will sit in our office in Downers Grove,
IL**Curious about a career with NorthPoint?NorthPoint is a real
estate developer that has grown through combining an
entrepreneurial spirit and empowerment of its team members. We are
looking to add a Commercial Property Manager to our growing team at
NorthPoint Development Management!We truly believe, and I'm
convinced, we have some pretty incredible assets. But those assets
have all come from our people. - Nathaniel Hagedorn - CEO.How We
Put You First:At NorthPoint Development we ask a lot of our
employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to
your competitive salary, we offer market-leading benefits and
- A selection of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with 100% match up to 6%, immediately vested upon
- Scholarships and paid professional development
- Robust Reimbursement Programs: Childcare, School Lunch,
Tuition, Gym Membership, Cellphone *
- $2000 annual HRA and HSA contribution
- Free catered lunches every day + fully stocked kitchen
- Parental Paid Leave
- Living Generously program with 100% charitable contribution
matchWhat You'll Do
- Provide excellent service to our industrial commercial real
- Respond to tenant requests/problems in a timely and courteous
manner, and generate work orders directed to vendors or maintenance
staff. Follow-up with the tenant to ensure satisfactory resolution
of the issue.
- Ensure that there is 24-hour emergency coverage for the
property at all times.
- Conduct periodic inspections of the commercial property and
tenant spaces to ensure compliance with leases and the proper
upkeep of the property.
- Ensure that property and lease files are properly maintained
and kept up to date in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare and maintain appropriate tenant lease files, records,
correspondence and file notes.
- Assist with administering tenant occupancy including providing
the new tenant with an introduction letter regarding emergency
contacts, insurance requirements, rent collection procedures, and
maintenance request procedures.
- Become proficient with the Angus and Yardi Property management
- Coordinate entry of all property information into the Angus
software program and establish reporting protocols for maintenance
requests, preventative maintenance, vendor and tenant Certificates
of Insurance and key lease date tracking.
- Monitor all key dates and reporting within Angus and
- Assist the Director of Property Management with establishment
of the Property Management Plan, Preventative Maintenance Policies
and Procedures and Property Operations Manual.
- Assist with the coordination and production of ordering signs,
tenant identification, etc.
- Assist in the production of monthly and annual reports.
- Assist in preparation of transaction related documents.
- Maintain contact and other databases for the company.
- Aid in the production of departmental reports (e.g. business
plans, financial statements, RFPs).
- Contractor coordination.
- Coordinate tenant move-ins.
- Approve and or obtain estimates/bids for repairs at the
property. Generate and track Service orders, approvals and
- Code and ensure accuracy and compliance with contracts of all
property related invoices.
- Collect and organize all property information in a format for
- Detailed verification of all invoice amounts and information
with approved Service Orders or Contracts.
- Ensure proper property coding on invoices.
- Investigate cost reduction opportunities.
- Assist corporate accounting with questions related to the
property and resolution of vendor issues.
- This position requires at least 50% travelAre you passionate
about pushing the limits? Are you looking for the freedom to forge
your future? If so, we want to talk to you!Who You Are
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and
- 2+ years of directly relevant Commercial Real Estate
- Industrial Property Management experience.
- Familiarity with maintenance and accounting software (i.e.
Yardi and Angus) a plus.
- Effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent people skills.
- Strong working knowledge of general office equipment (copiers,
fax machines, scanners).
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
with peers, managers and clients.
- Dependable & flexible as well as possessing the ability to
maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Proactive, initiate follow-through.We are an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: NorthPoint Development LLC, Downers Grove , Commercial Property Manager, Executive , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!