Client Success Manager
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Client Success Manager
3Cloud is a technology consulting and managed services firm helping
clients transform their businesses and manage their operations
through the power of the cloud. We leverage Microsoft Azure to help
our clients speed up innovation, operate more efficiently, and be
more responsive to their customers' needs. As a Microsoft partner,
we specialize in managed services, migration, cloud-scale custom
application development, analytics, and DevOps - all on the Azure
platform. 3Cloud is headquartered in Chicago with an additional
office in Dallas. This is a remote based position in the US
We are looking for a Client Success Manager to help manage grow our
Azure managed services business. The role of the Client Success
Manager is to ensure satisfaction of current managed services
clients, and to support the development of new and existing account
growth. This role provides coordination of technical support for a
portfolio of our managed services clients across all dimensions of
the services we provide. This is a client-facing position and
requires a high level of customer service acumen, project
management skills, and technology awareness.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management and point of contact for client
escalation of technically complex and demanding client
- Manage, coordinate and regularly communicate with assigned
accounts, including weekly status and ad-hoc meetings/calls, to set
expectations and negotiate priorities appropriately. This includes
communication from C-level executives to internal IT staff.
- Management of client issues, including timely resolution and
the identification of remediation opportunities. Management and
coordination of technical resources during an outage and
coordination of proactive maintenance. Identify and resolve
systemic issues to prevent them from repeating.
- Develop consistent long-term partnerships with customers to
ensure mutual success.
- Communicate professionally and clearly in a written or verbal
format with internal and external clients.
- Effectively interact with, mentor and manage teams of engineers
to ensure all client service levels are maintained and client
projects are completed on time and budget.
- Assist engineers with technical aspects of any client issue,
and the evaluation, estimation and escalation of such issues.
- Assist the Managed Services operations team in modifying and
executing an overarching support strategy.
- Accountability of delivering against agreed upon service levels
agreements and overall service delivery of operational
- Understand the underlying technologies being used at a client
to be able to provide service delivery and project management.
- Drive the enhancement of 3Cloud's methodologies, processes and
approaches to client delivery.
- Coach and manage engineers and actively participate in the
performance expectation process.
- Participate actively in the recruiting process.
- Understand short and long-term client goals and objectives and
recommend additional technical solutions and/or 3Cloud managed
- Influence clients to increase their investment in Managed
Services with 3Cloud via recommendations that happen through the
account management process.
- Educate customers on the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program
and help onboard and support them through the enrollment
- Help drive renewal process for existing 3Cloud Managed Services
clients and understand business needs of existing clients to
introduce and sell additional 3Cloud Managed Services offerings or
professional services projects.
- Support presales conversations with new prospects regarding
- Create proposals, pricing estimates and SOW for renewals of
existing clients or assisting with new client opportunities.
- Accountable for client retention, satisfaction and revenue
- Support the Managed Services team through the annual Azure
Expert MSP audit.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, MIS, Business or
- 6 + total years of progressively responsible roles relating to
technical services and client-facing in the managed services
- 2+ years as a client-facing manager in the managed services
- Experience with cloud platforms and technologies and experience
working with on-prem infrastructure environments (virtualization,
storage, networking, Microsoft infrastructure, etc.).
- Experience operating in the Microsoft ecosystem and/or with the
- Experience in IT Service Management, Operations, or processes
improvement and definition.
- Experience in IT strategy, business requirements gathering,
project management, IT roadmaps and advisory.
- Experience working in a cross-functional and fast-paced team
environment overseeing delivery teams and measure against defined
- Must have a desire and to develop new business and manage
- Passion for client service and creating great client
experiences, with an attitude of "going above and beyond" to exceed
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and quality
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with high
attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and
- Thoroughly and accurately understand issues and analyze the
problem in a systemic fashion.
Keywords: 3Cloud, Downers Grove , Client Success Manager, Executive , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!