Supply Chain Deployment Manager
Company: Advocate Aurora Health
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Leads the implementation of system-wide supply chain operations
technology, policies and practices which support a lean and
efficient supply chain field operations strategy. Assists in the
development of strategic plans, create and manage specific project
plans and guide the work of the Supply Chain Deployment
Specialists. Creates standard work and aides, to be utilized by
supply chain field operations, which will be audited to hold all
supply chain parties accountable. Major Responsibilities:
- Leads interdisciplinary teams in planning and executing
implementations and optimization projects related to Supply Chain
processes and/or technologies.
- Participates in the planning of Supply Chain projects and the
development of metrics to measure success and ensure
adoption/sustained success. Creates and manages project plans.
Monitors project progress, identifies and mitigates risk factors,
and escalates issues to Site, Regional, and System Supply Chain
leadership as needed. Brings projects to completion on time and on
budget, with documented success metrics.
- Ensures that all stakeholders are fully informed of project
plans and progress updates. Completes post-project debriefs and
documents lessons learned.
- Extracts, validates and synthesizes data in order to arrive at
- Independently identifies when the situation does not allow for
a standard approach, based on the Supply Chain playbook. Creates
solutions which honor the intent of the playbook while working
within situational constraints. Guides the Supply Chain Deployment
Specialists in effective problem solving during
- Collates and validates quality control metrics, and prepares
for presentation to Supply Chain leadership. Ensures new processes
and technologies are fully adopted and sustained. Identifies
opportunities to optimize processes and technologies. Recommends
best practice standards, based on first hand experience and from
examples across the system.
- Ensures all training and training materials are effectively
developed and delivered.
- Identifies opportunities to optimize processes and
technologies. Recommends best practice standards, based on first
hand experience and from examples across the system. -Licensure,
Registration, and/or Certification Required:
- None Required.Education Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, or
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, or
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Administration or related
- Typically requires 7 years of experience in supply chain,
process improvement, project management and quality control or
change management.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Requires high level and advance problem-solving.
- Ability to function well under pressure and conditions of
- Requires excellent communication skills, both written and
- Basic knowledge of project management, change management,
quality control and process improvement required, as evidenced by
formal education courses or related experience. Advanced
experience/education in at least one of these areas.
- Ability to train and monitor basic Supply Chain key functions
(i.e.: stock rotation, expiration management, par leveling,
- Ability to use data analytic tools. Experience in data
validation and synthesis (arriving at conclusions based on
- Basic knowledge of inventory management and accounting
- Experience using technology in at least one of the following
applications: Supply Chain MMIS, inventory control, requisitioning,
receiving/warehousing.Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Exposed to normal office environment.
- This position may require travel which may result in exposure
to road and weather hazards.
- Operates all equipment necessary to perform the job.This job
description indicates the general nature and level of work expected
of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform
other related duties.
Keywords: Advocate Aurora Health, Downers Grove , Supply Chain Deployment Manager, Executive , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!