Manager of Investigations
Company: Advocate Aurora Health
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: May 11, 2022
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER HERE
Large 2 state hospital system75k team memberLeadership
AS THE MANAGER YOU WILL:Lead and coordinate security programs and
practices (protocols procedures standards) regarding investigations
and loss prevention throughout the organization.
Respond to immediate and emerging threat management needs by
conducing formal Threat Assessments facilitating at-risk
transactions developing personal protection plans liaising with
Possess a demonstrated ability to assess potentially dangerous
situations quickly accurately and respond appropriately.
- Exercise mature judgement and sound.
- Establish effective investigative approaches
- Collect evidence conduct thorough investigations
- Creatively pursue leads
- Achieve desired case closure/disposition rates and produce
comprehensive reports to aid in decision making
Serve as credible references for corrective actions restitution
recovery or legal proceedings.
Prioritize and manage multiple investigations and assign resources
in alignment with risk able to train organize deploy and manage a
team of geographically dispersed investigators.
Work collaboratively to arrive at shared approaches to problem
solving and case resolution.
WHAT WILL LEAD TO YOUR SUCCESS:
- Bachelor`s Degree in Security or related field.
- 5 years of experience in investigations security or loss
- 1 year of supervisory experience in supervising
- Demonstrated ability to exercise diplomacy and collegiality
- Essential investigative attributes.
- Advanced knowledge of investigative and interview techniques
security practices procedures applicable laws (federal state and
local) industry best practices compliance requirements and ability
to become a subject matter expert.
Keywords: Advocate Aurora Health, Downers Grove , Manager of Investigations, Executive , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!