Local Account Manager
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: May 3, 2022
Location: Champaign, ILWe're searching for someone who lives for
the rush of winning new business to join our team as an Account
Manager. The Account Manager will be responsible for overseeing
assigned customer accounts, ensuring that our customers' needs are
being met and facilitating new sales within those accounts. They
will also identify and sell new business to grow their overall
portfolio within their assigned territory.Where you can shine:
- Oversee and manage existing accounts that have been assigned
within your territory.
- Work closely with sales leaders to develop account management
and sales strategies to sustain and grow the value of each customer
- Regularly monitor technology tools to ensure customer retention
and sales are maximized, and service levels are maintained
according to established KPIs.
- Expand revenue for assigned portfolio, grow existing account
business by targeting account retention and sales penetration.
- Aggressively pursue net new targeted accounts that meet the
ideal customer profile of your market.
- Research and profile prospective new accounts; use phone,
email, chat, and other technologies to sell via both inbound and
- Effectively negotiate contract terms in collaboration with the
PeopleReady contracts and legal teams.
- Consult and engage with customers on-site and via phone to
understand their business needs, and plan service delivery that
meets or exceeds their expectations.
- Work collaboratively with internal pricing team to ensure both
pay and billing rates are appropriate and competitive; apply
pricing strategies to new and assigned accounts; track service
delivery and provide feedback related to attracting and retaining
the right temporary associate for each individual job.
- Meet gross margin expectations through prescribed
- Initiate the implementation strategy for new accounts, ensuring
we drive the right field level sales activities to ramp-up account
penetration within the first year.
- Strong communication skills and a partnering mentality with our
field teams are a must.
- Perform quarterly business reviews with customers.
- Leverage technology tools (CRM) to build and document an
account management and growth strategy for each account.
- Embrace our culture principles: We Are Customer Obsessed, We Do
the Right Thing, We Stand Together, We Reimagine What is Possible,
and We are a Force for Good.What you bring to the table:
- 1 to 5 years B2B sales and/or account management
- Strong record of sales and account retention preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the
ability to persuade a wide range of customer stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability
to prioritize and execute multiple tasks and meet deadlines under
- Strong analytical skills: comfortable analyzing order,
temporary associate, and customer data to drive resultsAt
PeopleReady, we make a difference:PeopleReady is an
industry-leading general and skilled labor staffing provider for
retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy,
construction, hospitality and other industries. The daily impact
that we have on the lives of job seekers and our customers'
businesses is something that we're incredibly proud of. Our team
operates by one motto: We Are Ready. Ready to make a difference,
ready to change lives through work and ready to win. Are you ready
to join us? To apply, please email your resume to
email@example.com . We can't wait to meet you.We are an
equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other
characteristic protected by law.Our global impact:Our game-changing
JobStack platform fills a job every 9 seconds and has filled over 7
million shifts since its inception. Through JobStack and our
network of 600 branch offices across all 50 states, Puerto Rico and
Canada, we serve more than 98,000 businesses and put more than
221,000 people to work in 2020.PeopleReady is part of TrueBlue,
Inc. (NYSE:TBI), a leading provider of specialized workforce
solutions helping clients improve growth and performance by
providing staffing, recruitment process outsourcing and managed
service provider solutions. In 2020, TrueBlue connected
approximately 490,000 people with work.IND_CORP
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We
work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need
to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a
talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more
than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments:
PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
--- PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail,
manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction,
hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
--- PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides
on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the
light-industrial sector and beyond.
--- PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO)
recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced
service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more
markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit
employers, staff and contingent workers.What we do at TrueBlue is
simple - we put people to work and change lives every day.
Keywords: PeopleReady, Downers Grove , Local Account Manager, Executive , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!