Regional Account Manager
Company: CorVel Healthcare Corporation
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: January 15, 2022
JOB SUMMARY:We are seeking a self motivated individual with
experience in Workers' Compensation and Liability Claims Handling.
Experience in third party administration is preferred. The
qualified candidate is responsible for interacting with customer on
a executive level and understanding and communicating agreed
expectations with the filed offices. The position is responsible
for increasing the market share of business by providing excellent
service, commitment to the customer and introducing additional
services. This position is fulling remote with the reporting office
being Downers Grove, Illinois.About CorVelCorVel, a certified Great
Place to Work - Company, is a national provider of industry-leading
risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto,
health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in
1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange
since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and
technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated
solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with
a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement
opportunities. Over 3500 people working across the United States
embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence,
Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).A comprehensive benefits package
is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical
(HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health
Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal
Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and
paid time off.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Account Manager:
- Operates independently with direction from management
- Introduces new services independently or with assistance as
- Handles local or regional accounts
- Handles a book of business of at least $3M in revenue
- Revenue growth with existing accounts
- Accounts Receivable - Responsible for all aspects of
collections in conjunction with the respective operations
- Client Stewardship- Responsible for conducting regular
stewardship meetings and overseeing the integrity and delivery of
client specific reports and information. Must perform in a
consultative role identifying trends and providing CorVel solutions
to market and business challenges.
- Client Retention - Maintain continuous communication with
customer(s) to ensure that all service expectations are identified
and maintained. Communicate and engage senior management in account
status, challenges and goals. Every national account and large
account will have an RVP assigned as a senior operations
representative to the account.
- Surface issues or potential issues to appropriate members of
the management and executive team proactively to remedy immediate
concerns before they become issues. Maintain an open items matrix
to document all issues and resolution.
- Facilitate and coordinate internal customer set-up and external
- Coordinate and attend customer meetings. Ensure appropriate
CorVel participants are engaged.
- Discuss, understand, and meet agreed upon standards as mutually
determined by CorVel and customer.
- Develop/maintain account service instructions/communicate to
service staff and post on the Intranet.
- Manage contract renewals/price increases; coordinate with the
AE and/or management team as appropriate.
- Present information to assigned customers in an organized and
persuasive fashion for contract renewals, service issue
discussions, or additional product sales.
- Regular attendance on the Monthly Account Manager Call.
- Monthly account updates and all new service opportunities
documented in Salesforce.com.
- Follow CorVel policies and procedures.
- Requires regular and consistent attendance.
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations during work hours
in conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Additional duties may be assigned.KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Reliable professional with the ability to achieve balance
between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
- Knowledge of CorVel's services and completion of all CorVel
Product Training Modules.
- Business acumen, coupled with enthusiasm and decorum.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to customer
- Able to work collaboratively and independently.
- Highly developed organizational abilities as well as analytical
and time management skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications and CRM software
- Bachelor's degree, national certification or equivalent in
business or sales and marketing.
- Demonstrated experience in management or supervision.
- Training within the insurance industry, managed care or related
- Experience in Third Party Administration Services is
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and
complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Keywords: CorVel Healthcare Corporation, Downers Grove , Regional Account Manager, Executive , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!