Chief Financial Officer Apply to This Job
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Company: IT Services, Bloomfield Hills, MI Downers Grove, IL
Remarks: Job Summary
Maintains sound fiscal management and controls in parallel for US
operation. Positions corporate finance function as an enabling
partner to the business by providing executive direction and
oversight of finance, accounting, tax and strategic planning
functions. Provides financial management for major customer
contracts and operational assets and is a key conduit for the
required reporting and performance review cycles operated within
Logicalis Group. Directs financial strategy, financial planning and
financial forecasting in concert with territory CEO and other
executive team members. Oversees US organization 's banking and
auditing relationships, in addition works in partnership with CEO
to manage shareholder relations and inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plays key role in enabling growth by striking optimum balance
of executing against corporate strategies, while meeting financial
- Provides strategic planning insight and analysis to CEO and
- Assesses organizational performance against annual budget
targets and long-term strategies as partner to CEO and Executive
- Manages funding of business, while ensuring business decisions
are grounded in sound financial principles.
- Develops tools and systems that provide critical financial and
operational information to make actionable recommendations, both
strategically and operationally.
- Engages Executive Team regarding financial-related issues,
trends and changes that impact operating model and/or delivery
- Oversees long-term budgetary planning and cost management
consistent with strategic plan, including potential acquisitions
and collaborations with vendors.
- Articulates corporate strategy and supports business
opportunity development with employees, partners, and customers.
Financial and Operational Management
- Leads key initiatives in finance that support overall strategic
- Oversees all accounts and reporting systems, ensuring
compliance with appropriate Group policies, accounting standards
and regulatory requirements.
- Maintains internal control safeguards and coordinates all audit
- Manages cash flow, forecasting and reporting mechanisms to meet
- Monitors working capital ageing and directs appropriate actions
within the business, ensures actions are fully aligned with
internally approved procedures.
- Optimizes banking relationships and strategies to enhance cash
- Oversees budgeting and management of budgets to monitor
progress and present financial metrics, both internally and
- Studies, analyzes and reports on trends, opportunities for
expansion and projection of future company growth.
- Measures performance using combination of improvements in
organization 's financial metrics and personal contributions made
to major business projects.
- Acts as face of company on all issues related to overall
financial performance. Team Management
- Mentors and develops finance team directly in regard to work
allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation
and building of effective teamwork.
- Builds strong employee engagement within the finance function,
achieving high employee retention rates.
- Keeps the teams updated with proper financial and technical
training as well as ensures relevant company behavioral
- Attracts and retains excellent talent in finance, building
suitable alternatives for a future succession line. General
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and
commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors
consistent with the organization's values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and
Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of
Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects
honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer
service expectations. Supervisory Responsibilities
Directly supervises Director of Finance, Controller and Director of
Financial Planning & Analysis in accordance with the organization
's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include
interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning,
and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and
disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Equivalent combination accepted.
- Bachelor 's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or
Finance. Experience / Technical Requirements
- 15 years in the following:
- Broad senior finance experience.
- Analytical skills and experience interpreting strategic vision
into operational model.
- Successful partnering with IT staff to manage critical
financial management systems.
- Experience in funding activities in ways that both cover costs
and generate operating margins.
- Professional knowledge of accounting and reporting under
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications and Microsoft
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Certified Management
Accountant (CMA) Other Skills and Abilities
- Passion for business; leader with integrity and desire to work
in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Mastered sophisticated oral and written communication skills in
order to build trust among an expanding universe of
- Collaborative and flexible style, with strong service
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across functional
groups and levels within organization, as well as externally.
More Jobs Like This Job No. 673957
Chief Financial Officer
Battle Creek, MI
Job No. 672574
Global Chief Financial Officer
Job No. 672547
Job Tools:Apply to This Job -Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, Downers Grove , Chief Financial Officer Apply to This Job, Executive , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!