Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: September 17, 2022
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager. You will be focusing on
the design, integration, and construction management of capital
asset projects. We provide full-service project management from
ideation, budgeting and capital approval, through construction and
startup. While this position will be based in Downers Grove, IL,
projects will take you throughout the United States. Travel is
required and can be expected to be 30-50%.
We pride ourselves not just in completing quality projects, but in
developing partnerships with our clients and vendors. Other
responsibilities of this position are: You will set schedules,
budgets, and oversee design of systems and projects, including
managing other engineers and CAD designers to accomplish the
project needs. You will be responsible for selection and
procurement of equipment and contractor services. You will lead
project meetings with internal and external partners. You will
track and maintain budgets, project schedules, and deliverables.
You will work with vendors and OEMs to prevent and rectify issues
that occur in the field. While in the field, you will be
responsible for observing construction to ensure work is correct,
safe, meets specifications and quality control standards, and the
intent of the design. Requirements:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in engineering, such as
mechanical or electrical engineering.
- 10-20 years of relevant design, project management and/or
construction management experience.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills are a must.
- EIT/PE licensing is a plus.
- Experience in AutoCAD is a plus.
- Ability to travel frequently; up to 50% travel. Job
- Summarizing project status to project stakeholders
- Manage project resources across multiple projects or project
- Present project information to project team
- Communicate project status to project team
- Facilitating project status meetings and communicating project
status to key project stakeholders
- Resolve project issues and manage project risks
- Manage project budget and project resource allocation
- Manage project timelines using accepted project management
- Serve as project lead on projects with multiple project
- Meet project objectives while managing project hours
- Validating project budget against estimated project costs
- Manage project artifacts for the project
- Prepare project plans, manage and track project execution
activities for project teams
- Achieve project objectives across the project portfolio
- Monitor project execution/performance, project reporting and
project resource allocations
- Create project briefs and project schedules
- Support defined project plans and project goals
- Updating internal project management system
- Complete project deliverables in accordance with project
- Lead the project team to ensure project objectives
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Downers Grove , Project Manager-Engineering, Engineering , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!