Water Resources Engineer
Company: Tisora Group
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: February 24, 2021
About the companyTisora Group is seeking an experienced Water
Resource Engineer for a civil engineering firm in Downers Grove,
IL. The organization is facing massive growth and is ready to
expand their water resource team. This individual will either have
project management experience, or demonstrate skills that will
allow them to become a strong project manager in the future. The
ideal candidate will have experience working as a Civil Engineer,
specializing in transportation-focused projects, with excellent
problem solving abilities while being able to collaborate with
- Engage with fellow team members and proactively lead projects
from the planning phase to the delivery stage.
- Effectively draft and approve fee estimates and proposals.
- Put to work technical skill through a variety of projects
including but not limited to Floodplain Mapping, Hydraulic and
Hydrologic Modeling, and Storm Sewer System Design.
- Experience utilizing MicroStation, Geopak, or OpenRoads to
design storm systems such as culverts, pipe hydraulics, and bridge
- Demonstrate the ability to simulate water flow, water supply,
floodplain, and hazards through HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, and SWMM.
- Professional Engineers License preferred.
- Public Sector and IDOT experience is required.
Keywords: Tisora Group, Downers Grove , Water Resources Engineer, Engineering , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!