Early Childhood Teacher
Company: Learning Care Group
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Tutor Time of Downers Grove is hiring Teachers!
We care, for the children and families we serve, and our dedicated
team members. You are our best asset. Feel valued and get access to
the benefits and resources you need to connect, balance, grow, and
thrive in your career.
- We support your work/life balance with a minimum 50% child care
discount, immediate (or next-day) access to earnings, paid time
off, and more.
- We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition
reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environment with plenty of
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong
learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and
loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the
knowledge to succeed.As a Lead Teacher, You'll
- Create fun, interactive learning experiences while serving as a
mentor to fellow Teachers.
- Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the
children in your care.
- Take the lead on classroom management and curriculum
implementation, plus follow all licensing guidelines and company
standards to ensure a safe environment for every child.
- Communicate and build relationships with enrolled and
prospective families to promote achievement for the child and to
support your center's success.We want energetic, dependable,
passionate individuals who are at least 18 and have:
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to meet state requirements for education and
additional center requirements.
- Able to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical
activity with childrenCompensation And Benefits
- $13-17 based on Education and Experience, Bi-weekly and Daily
- Health insurance (medical, dental and vision), paid time-off
and 401K (plus company match) provided for full-time employees
after 60-90 days
- Limited medical offered for part-time workers after 60-90
- Education assistance including tuition reimbursement and
certification available to all employees (waiting period
applies)Successful applicants for this position must either provide
proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo weekly
testing as a condition of employment. Learning Care Group is an
equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an
employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or
any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.If
requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified
individuals, unless doing so causes a direct threat to these
individuals or others in the workplace or if the accommodation
creates an undue hardship to the Company.The Company will comply
with all federal, state or local laws regarding the COVID-19
Keywords: Learning Care Group, Downers Grove , Early Childhood Teacher, Education / Teaching , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!