Lead Teacher - Childcare
Company: Tutor Time Learning Centers
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Be a difference maker, with Learning Care Group. We are a
community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals, whose
passion is the many children we guide, teach, and protect every
day. As early education leaders, we're making a strong, lasting,
positive impact on children. Here, you'll find a dynamic
environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and
collaborative. Are you ready to be an inspiring, innovative force
that prepares children for elementary school-and beyond? Their
future begins now. And so does yours. Tutor Time Child Care and
Early Learning Center is Hiring Lead EPS, Two's and Infant Teacher!
We are located at460 75th Street Downers Grove, IL 60516 Now
offering a $2,500 sign on bonus for lead teachers- apply today to
learn more! What we offer:
- Sign on bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Child care discount
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee referral bonuses
- Professional development
- Education/CDA assistance
- Paid time off
- Company-paid basic life insurance As Lead Teacher, you will:
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing
guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the
children under your care
- Implementthe Company-provided curriculum by preparing lesson
plans on a weekly basis.
- Conductregular classroom observations and assessments that
reflect the interests of children in the classroom.
- Use digital technology in the classroom, including the
effective use of BrightWheel.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to
achieve success for the child.
- Support other teachers to accomplish classroom objectives
through positive coaching and development.
- Help with meal and snack preparation, feeding children,
modeling table manners at family style meals.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is safe, clean
and organized. Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must meet Lead Teacher requirements for education and
additional center/school requirements may apply
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson
plans *Bonus to be paid out in 3 payments: at hire, 60 days and 120
days We at Learning Care Group know our best asset is our people!
So we've made a commitment to ensure all employees feel valued,
with a robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and
exceeds your expectations. That means market-relevant compensation,
a targeted range of health and wellness benefits (including life
insurance, dental, vision, as well as medical available for
full-time positions), and retirement planning, with our new 401k
match. For us, it's simple: Provide great rewards, keep employees
engaged, and create difference makers. We encourage your talent,
recognize your potential, and support your growth through ongoing
training and development so you can give children a great start. We
also offer tuition reimbursement, assistance with gaining a CDA
(worth college credit toward an Early Childhood degree), and our
exclusive Master Teacher program to enhance your skills-and
increase your pay. Don't wait. Start strong today.
Keywords: Tutor Time Learning Centers, Downers Grove , Lead Teacher - Childcare, Education / Teaching , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!