Social Media Team Lead, Consumer Care
Company: Corelle Brands
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Career Opportunities: Social Media Team Lead, Consumer Care
(Downers Grove, IL) (13103) Requisition
ID--13103-----Posted--02/03/2021-----Customer Service Why join us?
At--Instant Brands (formerly Corelle Brands) we are passionate
about products that bring joy and ease to our customers in cooking
and sharing food with family and friends. Instant Brands is home to
category-leading brands, including Instant, Corelle, Pyrex,
Corningware, Snapware, Chicago Cutlery and Visions. We're looking
for candidates who are smart, curious, creative, push the limits of
what's possible and are passionate about our brands. We embrace and
respect diverse backgrounds, and welcome new ideas. Our continuous
focus on growth and innovation means you will become part of a
global company that offers challenging opportunities, rewards
excellence, and combines your individual expertise to achieve a
higher level of shared success. We operate within a fast paced,
team-oriented, rewarding work environment that allows our employees
to develop and thrive. We offer competitive compensation and
comprehensive benefits within a flexible, creative and progressive
work setting. Join Instant Brands and become a part of our story.
Everyone matters here. Position Summary: The Consumer Care Social
Media Team Lead's primary role is to uphold our commitment of a WOW
organization and to WOW our consumers end to end throughout their
journey, by serving and delighting them in each interaction and
across all touchpoints. Primary focus of this role is leading and
developing the team in charge of handling and responding to
consumer interactions in social media platforms across all brands.
The role requires strong leadership including people management
skills. This is a key role for brand building, integrity and
protection. It requires outstanding writing skills, and superb
consumer care skills. The person in this role needs to have
experience communicating with consumers in written / public
channels while handling and resolving customer feedback and product
concerns. This position requires deep understanding and proven
experience in social response and social media platforms. What will
- Leads a team of +10 consumer care social media advisors who are
responsible for responding to reviews and consumer questions in
social media platforms and across brands.
- Provides direction, coaching and real time feedback to help
advisors clarify doubts and solve issues while serving the
- Owns social care response strategy and reporting for all
- Monitors volume and anticipates peaks. Provides staffing
forecast recommendation to ensure consumers reviews and questions
are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Monitors process adherence and quality of all consumer care
social media advisors. Ensures standard operation procedures are
followed and Consumer Care performance metrics are met.
- Handles escalations as needed.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement. Escalates
issues as needed.
- Provides statistical performance feedback and coaching on a
regular basis to each team member.
- Participates in hiring and selection of team members.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources
to perform their jobs.
- Meets personal/team qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Fosters a high peak performance organization, promotes a
dynamic, fun and safe place where consumer care members are
motivated to work. If you have some or all of the below, we want to
talk to you!
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years consumer service experience or in social
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrated leadership experience
- Proficient with PC applications and systems (e.g. Email, Chat,
IM, Word, Excel, Power Point) required.
- Knowledge of call/contact center operating environment and
associated systems is preferred
- Progressive leadership style with proven decision making,
organizational, time management, conflict resolution skills and
- Ability to develop and maintain effective and productive
- Inspire trust with team members while holding them
- Excellent motivational, verbal, written and interpersonal
- Effective presentation skills ability to speak effectively
before diverse groups of stakeholders (internal and external)
Instant Brands, Made for Together Our Values : We drive results and
create value together One Team - We love our Consumers We "Wow"
Them - We challenge each other, always have an open mindset and
welcome new ideas - We are a Global Company and we think globally -
We have integrity in all that we do Instant Brands is an equal
opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and
inclusion, We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, veteran status, marital status
or any other legally protected status. Members of all
underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Corelle Brands, Downers Grove , Social Media Team Lead, Consumer Care, Advertising , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!