Company: Lifespace Communities, Inc.
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Don't just live life....love life!Who wants to go to a boring
job? At Lifespace, we get paid to create memories for our
residents! We are not limited by our job title. We are one team
united by our passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the
stage in your career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to
create your own lasting impression.Lifespace Communities would like
to introduce the opportunity to become a Receptionist at Oak Trace,
a CCRC community located in Downers Grove, Illinois. The shift that
we are currently seeking is part time with rotating weekends.The
Receptionist is responsible for answering and transferring incoming
calls in a courteous and professional manner, giving information,
direction and other assistance to residents, guests and team
members. The Receptionist greets those entering the community,
validates and communicates the nature of their visit, and completes
a variety of administrative assignments.A few other details about
- Greet and assist all residents, guests and team members in a
courteous and professional manner. Ensure visitors sign in;
validate nature of their visit and notify resident and team member
of the visitor. Provide for high levels of resident
- Answer phones and other communication devices promptly and
transfer messages to the appropriate party. Handle inquiries and
release information in accordance with established policies and
- Perform minor financial transactions associated with selling of
stamps, community food certificates, fax and/or photo copying.
Transactions processed using a Point-of-Sale system.
- Notify residents, guests, and team members of severe weather
via paging system and/or phone calls.
- Receive and ensure distribution of mail and other deliveries to
the appropriate person or department.
- Perform administrative tasks for supervisor, residents and
guests as requested.
- Maintain and update all informational communication channels
- Perform set up and close down procedures of receptionist/front
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules,
and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company
policies and procedures.
- Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living
Lifespace , person directed care and successful aging philosophies
and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion,
dedication, team work and quality.
- Team member will support, actively participate and act in
accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service
culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service
pillars of Living Lifespace.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and
meetings.And here's what you need to apply:
- None required. Must have the ability to follow written and oral
- No experience required. A willingness to learn is needed.
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform
job duties and to interact and communicate with residents, vendors
and team members.
- Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft office software and
other office equipment.Ability to perform multiple tasks at the
same time.Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success and this
is just the beginning. With new opportunities, continued growth,
and the support from your Lifespace family get ready to ignite your
life and experience Living Lifespace.ORGANIZATIONAL
OVERVIEW:Lifespace Communities headquartered in West Des Moines,
Iowa, is one of the nation's largest senior living provider of
non-profit retirement communities. The organization has annual
revenue of over $340 million and employs over 3,800 team members.
Lifespace Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer.Lifespace has remained true to its founding ideal: to help
create exceptional, financially sound communities where people
could enjoy a more rewarding and secure retirement. The
organization is committed to excellence and innovation in creating
communities that celebrate the lives of seniors. Lifespace serves
over 5,100 residents.The Lifespace Communities are as follows:
- Abbey Delray - Delray Beach, Florida
- Abbey Delray South - Delray Beach, Florida
- Beacon Hill - Lombard, Illinois
- Claridge Court - Prairie Village, Kansas
- Edgemere - Dallas, Texas
- Friendship Village Of Bloomington - Bloomington, Minnesota
- Friendship Village Of South Hills - Upper St. Claire,
- Harbour's Edge - Delray Beach, Florida
- New Castle - Mequon, Wisconsin
- Oak Trace - Downers Grove, Illinois
- Querencia at Barton Creek - Austin, Texas
- The Stayton - Fort Worth, Texas
- Village On The Green - Longwood, Florida
- The Waterford - Juno Beach, Florida Accessibility: If you need
an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact
Human Resources at Email: ASKHR@LIFESPACECOMMUNITIES.COM Equal
Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans. If you want
to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language:
English - Spanish - Arabic - Chinese If you want to view the EEO is
the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English -
Spanish - Chinese If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy
Statement, please click the link: English
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Inc., Downers Grove , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!