Dealer Credit Admin
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: January 9, 2022
3333 Finley Road, Downers Grove, IL
Tuesday, December 28, 2021
As a part of the Dealer Credit Administration team, the Credit
Associate is responsible for providing support directly and
indirectly to our dealer customers. Perform daily tasks that
support and accurately maintain our dealers wholesale accounts
including processing manufacturer receivables and associated
adjustments, assisting dealers with daily inventory management
(e.g., creation of receivables, inventory transfers), facilitating
daily ACH transactions, ensuring accurate posting of all payments
and balancing of general ledger accounts, researching and
completing daily exception reporting.
The Work Itself
The Credit Associate position covers a variety of administrative
tasks and general accounting functions within the commercial
lending department of Ally Auto including but not limited to the
* Application of dealers' funds received in relation to wholesale
credit lines and programs; research and resolve unidentified or
* General Ledger entries with supporting documentation
* Prepare and route daily/weekly exception reports
* Identify and deposit incoming wires
* Review supporting documentation for dealer funding requests
* Supervise and respond to incoming email requests received in
group mailbox in a timely manner
* Provide customer service for automotive dealers
We are looking for candidates with transferrable customer service
skills who are eager to learn more about dealer automotive finance
and enjoy working on a team.
The Skills You Bring
* HS diploma or equivalent required.
* 2 + years' experience in financial services or similar industry.
Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business or related emphasis
may be considered in place of experience.
* Performs administrative, accounting and technically based
* Requires proficient use of all Microsoft Office programs.
* Presents strong written and oral communication skills.
* Understanding of automotive dealership operations is a plus.
How We'll Have Your Back
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and
pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving
personal and company goals. But Ally's total compensation - or
total rewards - extends beyond your paycheck and is designed to
support and enrich your personal and professional life,
* Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off,
including time off for volunteering and voting.
* Planning for the Future: plan for the near and long term with an
industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and
company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance
programs, tuition reimbursement, and other financial well-being
* Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and
insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health
Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being
program that helps you and your family stay on track physically,
socially, emotionally, and financially.
* Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy, and fertility support as
well as parental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder
day care program and childcare discounts.
* Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters -
Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight
Watchers - program and other employee discount programs.
Who We Are:
Ally Financial is a customer-centric, leading digital financial
services company with passionate customer service and innovative
financial solutions. We are relentlessly focused on "Doing it
Right" and being a trusted financial-services provider to our
consumer, commercial, and corporate customers. For more
information, visit www.ally.com.
Ally is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and
inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color,
sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status,
military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason
protected by law.
Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing
to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered,
if not currently employed by Ally.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities.
For accommodation requests, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ally will
not discriminate against any qualified individual who is capable of
performing the essential functions of the job with or without
Keywords: Ally, Downers Grove , Dealer Credit Admin, Administration, Clerical , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!