Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Competitive Comp + Excellent Benefits Package!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Brendan ThomasAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $77,000 -
$110,000 per yearA bit about us:We provide clean water
solutions.Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Accelerated career growth opportunities
- Fortune 500 level health/dental/vision insurance
- Generous PTO
- 401k + match
- Health Savings Account
- STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Tuition/Continued Education Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
- Work/life balanceAnd more!Job DetailsWe are seeking a highly
skilled and motivated Permanent Senior Financial Analyst to join
our dynamic team in the Manufacturing industry. The ideal candidate
will have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, with 5 or
more years of experience in Planning, Reporting, Systems, and
Analysis. Experience with Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Oracle, BPM
Systems, and ERP Systems is a plus. The successful candidate will
be responsible for monitoring financial performance, analyzing
variances, identifying business drivers, DPC analytics, monitoring
capital spending, ROI, financial forecasting, budgeting, process
development, continuous improvement, Business Review preparation,
analysis, supporting cross-functional projects or initiatives,
reporting and analysis, and working on multiple
- Monitor financial performance and analyze variances to identify
business drivers and areas for improvement.
- Conduct DPC analytics to identify opportunities for improving
- Monitor capital spending and ROI to ensure the company is
making sound financial decisions.
- Develop financial forecasts and budgets to help the company
plan for the future.
- Develop and implement processes to improve financial reporting
- Prepare Business Reviews and provide analysis to support
cross-functional projects or initiatives.
- Support the continuous improvement of financial processes and
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines and
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5 or more years of experience in Planning, Reporting, Systems,
- Experience with Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Oracle, BPM
Systems, and ERP Systems is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think
critically.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Downers Grove , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!