Company: CJ America Bio
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: July 31, 2022
The Accounting Coordinator is responsible for creating accurate
and timely financial records for the company. -This includes
preparing accounting records and other financial reports to assess
accuracy, completeness, and conformance to standards defined within
the company. -They may handle bookkeeping, assist in preparing
financial reports, taxes, and audits, and resolving discrepancies.
You should be analytical, collaborative, and trustworthy.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Support finance team creating and editing financial
- Prepare and verify accounting process for payment with accurate
reconciliation with related evidence.
- Support duties and functions related to accounts receivable and
share status to related departments.
- Act as a point of contact between internal departments and
accounting, serving as a liaison between accounting and external
parties, including clients, suppliers, and lenders.
- Audit invoices, monitor accounts payable trial balance, input
manual invoices, check disbursement, and perform procedures
relating to proper vendor payments
- Stays current on the company, local, state, and federal
financial regulations and policies.
- Work with other members of the accounting department to
compile, analyze, and report financial data.
- Train new employees in accounting functions and company
- Issue overdue or collection letters to customers directly.
- Manage corporate credit management.
- Control vendors with customer code registrations following
Finance policy with proper documentation.
- Secures financial information by completing database
- Assist with accounting control by following company policies
and procedures, complying with federal, state, and local financial,
- Communicate with vendor or departments to check up payment
- Support audits by analyzing financial information and
identifying discrepancies with proper documentation.
- Data entry into the financial system
- Organize the bookkeeping processes of the company -
Job Qualifications, Education and Experience - -Associate's degree
& 2 years of directly related experience -OR - -Bachelor's Degree -
-SAP experience preferred -
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a
proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Knowledge of accounting or bookkeeping practices.
- Ability to work extended hours beyond the normal work schedule
during closings and audits, as needed.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
Keywords: CJ America Bio, Downers Grove , Accounting Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!