Company: CJ America Bio
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Accounting Coordinator is an entry-level role that is
responsible for creating accurate and timely financial records for
the company. This includes preparing accounting records and other
financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance
to standards defined within the company. They may handle
bookkeeping, assist in preparing financial reports, taxes, and
audits, and resolving discrepancies. You should be analytical,
collaborative, and trustworthy.Job Description and
- Support finance team creating and editing financial
- Prepare and verify accounting process for payment with accurate
reconciliation with related evidence.
- Support duties and functions related to accounts receivable and
share status to related departments.
- Act as a point of contact between internal departments and
accounting, serving as a liaison between accounting and external
parties, including clients, suppliers, and lenders.
- Audit invoices, monitor accounts payable trial balance, input
manual invoices, check disbursement, and perform procedures
relating to proper vendor payments
- Stays current on the company, local, state, and federal
financial regulations and policies.
- Work with other members of the accounting department to
compile, analyze, and report financial data.
- Train new employees in accounting functions and company
- Issue overdue or collection letters to customers directly.
- Manage corporate credit management.
- Control vendors with customer code registrations following
Finance policy with proper documentation.
- Secures financial information by completing database
- Assist with accounting control by following company policies
and procedures, complying with federal, state, and local financial,
- Communicate with vendor or departments to check up payment
- Support audits by analyzing financial information and
identifying discrepancies with proper documentation.
- Data entry into the financial system
- Organize the bookkeeping processes of the companyJob
Qualifications, Education and Experience --- Associate's degree & 2
years of directly related experience OR --- Bachelor's Degree ---
SAP experience preferredRequired Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a
proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Knowledge of accounting or bookkeeping practices.
- Ability to work extended hours beyond the normal work schedule
during closings and audits, as needed.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
Keywords: CJ America Bio, Downers Grove , Accounting Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!