Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Company: Dover Corporation
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Position Summary:The Manager, FP&A serves as a strategic
business partner who adds value for our customers by providing
accurate, timely, and pertinent financial guidance. He/she provides
forward looking financial leadership, analysis, and reporting to
the Director of FP&A and supporting the opco leadership team.
Responsible for creating accurate, timely, and relevant financial
analyses, forecasts, plans, and business analysis. He/she will
coordinate the submission of month end financials and supplemental
information from all global operations. Support our North American
Division with operational financial support. Drive a continuous
improvement mindset and clear communications. Liaison with the
global financial staffs on financial analysis and reporting
issues.The Manager, FP&A will have exposure to the VSG
President, CFO, and other Dover leaders.Key Responsibilities:
- Organize monthly review package along with FP&A director
including key financial metrics and performance indicators.
- Analyze operations to identify trends in the business;
recommend and implement specific corrective actions when
- Provide guidance and assistance to other functional groups as
- Support development of 3-year Strategic Plan, Annual Operating
Plan, and Quarterly Review templates for the Operating Company
- Drive monthly forecast process, providing updates to the Dover
Engineered Products segment team.
- Manage and/or assist with special projects on group wide
initiatives, process simplification, M&A activities, and
Operating Company specific projects as requested.
- Support information from Dover and communicate monthly
operating results, forecasts, plans, and strategic initiatives to
Dover Segment as needed.
- Drive process change by creating an atmosphere of continuous
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting
- Requires 5 years of experience, preferably within industrial
- Advanced Excel skills and working knowledge of Access,
PowerPoint, and Word
- Experienced in large ERP and with consolidation
- Some travel requiredAbout Dover:Dover is a diversified global
manufacturer with annual revenue of approximately $7 billion. We
deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems,
consumable supplies, software and digital solutions, and support
services through five operating segments: Engineered Products,
Clean Energy and Fueling, Imaging and Identification, Pumps and
Process Solutions, and Climate and Sustainability Technologies.
Dover combines global scale with operational agility to lead the
markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for
over 60 years, our team of approximately 24,000 employees takes an
ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what's
possible. Dover is headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois.
Keywords: Dover Corporation, Downers Grove , Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!