Auditor - 1st Shift
Company: Valid USA
Location: Downers Grove
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Valid USA is a secure, make-it-happen partner. We are a global
company with a market capitalization of more than $1 billion and
6,000 associates worldwide. Our job is to ensure every solution is
seamless and secure - whether it's for big data, payment cards,
government issued identification, mobile financial services or
highly targeted direct marketing campaign management. Our website
is . Valid has an outstanding opportunity for an Auditor at our
Downers Grove manufacturing facility. This is a 1st shift position
and the hours are 6:30am -3:00 pm with occasional overtime. The
Auditor will maintain an audit trail for plastic card manufacturing
jobs in our manufacturing plant. What will you do?
- Establish and maintain audit trail for every card-manufacturing
job. Verify the amount of material for each job entering into each
department at each manufacturing step.
- Compile and verify the amount of spoiled, rejected or set up
material for each job used in each step of the manufacturing
process. Verifies the destruction of the rejected material and
- Maintain inventory documentation for completed cards waiting
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed in regards
to the audit.
- Assist the Security Manager to ensure that the audit is
implemented and followed.
- Perform related job duties as needed and required. What are we
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 6 months of related experience in a manufacturing
environment is preferred.
- Requires eyesight correctable to 20/20 to operate equipment.
Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading
information from printed sources and computer screens. Requires
normal color perception.
- Strong verbal and written communication. Ability to keep
detailed and accurate records.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly and able to work
- Ability to work independently with high attention to
- Able to perform basic math calculations, including addition and
subtraction of decimals. Ability to perform data entry operations
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Willingness to comply with our background check and drug test
process. What we offer:
- Benefits are effective on the 1st of the month following 30
days of employment and include a choice of 4 medical plan options
under BC/BS, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401(k),
2 weeks of vacation and 6 additional days of Paid time off and paid
Keywords: Valid USA, Downers Grove , Auditor - 1st Shift, Accounting, Auditing , Downers Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!